How much do you know? Find out by taking these quizzes created by the Children’s Librarians at the Franklin Square Public Library!
Participants who answer all the questions correctly will automatically be included in a random drawing for a prize.
And don’t forget to check back often for more fun quizzes!
Halloween Quiz 2012:
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Halloween Quiz.
The winner was Kara T.
The answers to the quiz were:
1. In 2011, what was the most popular girl’s Halloween costume? Princess
2. In 2011, what was the most popular boy’s Halloween costume? Spider-Man
3. True or False: Black cats can’t taste sweets. True
4. The first Jack-O-Lanterns were made from ______. All of the above (rutabagas, potatoes, and turnips)
5. Which candy was invented in 1963? Sweetarts