Do you love browsing through cookbooks and trying new recipes? Do you enjoy sampling and sharing new dishes? Then grab your apron and sign up for the Library’s brand new book club!
We pick the cookbook, you select and make a recipe from that cookbook, then we all get together to share the finished products.
Our next discussion and sampling will be held on Saturday, May 30, 2105 at 2PM. Recipes will come from the book Vegetarian Entrees That Won’t Leave You Hungry by Lukas Volger.
Please register with the Reference Librarian.
- March 14, 2015: Pies and Tarts by Kristina Petersen Migoya
- December 6, 2014: Cook’s Choice
- September 27, 2014: Perfect Party Food Made Simple by Bridget Jones
- June 14, 2014: All Wrapped Up by Ellen Brown
- March 15, 2014: Crazy About Cookies by Krystina Castella